Coffee Date


It's been a while since I've updated this blog and the fact that I am writing this update post almost feels as if I was writing my first ever blog post all over again. I wanted to update you guys on what i've been up to since my last post back in April. Yes i know it's been THAT long... I've totally skipped out on the summer season and went straight to fall. But anyways, better late then never.



I've done a lot of travelling during the summer months as well if you follow me on my social media accounts you would know that I've quit my corporate job. *happy dance* I've been wanting to do that for a while now because I wanted to follow my passion and become a wedding planner. You can check out more about my business at www.ablushmoment.ca There you will find anything and everything wedding related. Oh and don't forget to follow via instagram @ablushmoment :)

But ya, that's pretty much it. Travelling, wedding planning, marketing, and just simply doing things I never had time to do because I was so caught up on working and living that corporate life. Don't get me wrong thought there was nothing wrong with working at a corporate office (full benefits, perks, discounts etc.) but I wanted to do something where my creativity would show through.

Anyhow, until next time guys here's a fall #ootd.